The Moda Block Heads 4 Quilt Along is such a joy. Here are six reasons why!
1. It’s FREE! You'll have access to a free professionally designed block pattern and instructions every week. Does quilting get any better than that?! Click here to learn more.
2. Weekly blocks you can stitch up on your own timeline. Bonus Blocks along the way, too! Stitch as many or as few as you like. Plan for any size top and enjoy laying out and designing your own Moda Block Heads 4 quilt!
Wild Geese by Deb Strain & Block Berry by Jackie MacDonald
3. You can choose your own fabrics! Use up your stash, add coordinates to it or purchase a collection just for the Block Heads 4 blocks. Moda is the best, of course and auditioning fabrics is so exciting.
I’ve chosen my upcoming Kawa collection for my blocks. You can view it now on Moda's web site by clicking here and it’s shipping to shops in September 2022. I love stitching up my soon-coming fabrics in the Block Heads 4 designs!
You can see all my Block Heads blocks so far by clicking here.
And, if you’d like to order my current fabrics for your blocks too, click here!
Be sure to let your LQS know you want to see Kawa on their shelves this Fall!!
4. Block designs from a wonderful collection of Moda fabric designers, including me and all your favorites!
Block One - Square Wheel by Lynn Hagmeier
5. An archive where you can always find any blocks you’ve missed. That means you can start right now and finish whenever it works for you! Click here to access the Moda Block Heads 4 archive and be sure to sign up for the newsletter while you're there.
6. A Facebook group full of inspiration! Every week, quilt-makers post their own interpretation of the weekly block design. Sharing and connecting with a community of almost 60,000 quilters all over the world is amazing and great motivation for your own quilting. Click here to join the Facebook group.
Please join me in Moda Block Heads 4! It’s a wonderful way to enjoy weekly fun, inspiration, community and lots of quilting joy.
Use the links below to follow me for more!